The following photo, by Wrates of Skegness, depicting the opening of Skegness Cottage Hospital, appeared in the Lincolnshire Standard and Boston Guardian 24 May 1913:
The following article appeared in the Sheffield Daily Telegraph 20 May 1913. It describes the opening ceremony, telling us that the architect was Mr Parkinson of Blackburn, who presented the Countess of Scarbrough with a Golden Key to open the door to the hospital….which begs the question WHERE IS THE GOLDEN KEY NOW??
Photograph of Stone laid to commemorate the opening: