New Buildings – Messers Riggall & Hemms, of Grimsby, are erecting a terrace of five houses at the corner of Drummond Road for Mr Gomersall, of Lightcliffe.
Source: Boston Guardian 10 October 1879
The new terrace was obviously named after this Mr Gomersall….
The south-east side of Lumley Road pictured around 1880.
Gomersall Terrace (left, now Marine Boathouse) and Lumley Terrace on the right.
Harrington Gardens buildings were slotted in afterwards to form a continuous block.
Bottom photo cleaned by Tony Seabridge