This is the name of the new church which has been established in Skegness in connection with the Free Church of England.
The opening services will be held on Sunday next … in Oliver’s Assembly Room, High Street, which has been temporarily fitted up for the purpose.
The services will be conducted by the Rev. G. S. Lee, incumbent of St. John’s Church, Pinchbeck Street, Spalding.
We understand that an iron church will shortly be provided and erected in a suitable place.
Source: Skegness Herald 15th February 1889
St Paul’s Iron Church: