Reverend Francis Baldwin has resigned from the Skegness clergy of which he has been a member for the past twelve years, coming to Skegness in 1880.
Rev Baldwin was the first resident rector in Skegness for a hundred years, the last one dying in 1780. He played a major role in restoring the delapidated St Clement’s Church with his own hands.
About a month later a new rector, Rev C.P. Disbrowe took up office.
Source: Skegness Herald 1892